Thursday 2 May 2013



This Man
By Jodi Ellen Malpas






Young interior designer Ava O’Shea has an appointment for a first consultation at The Manor with the owner, Mr Jesse Ward. She is expecting nothing more than an overweight, cravat wearing, well-to-do countryman, and on arrival, nothing would suggest otherwise. How wrong could she be? This Man is devastatingly handsome, charming and confident. He is also a conceited, hedonistic playboy, who knows no boundaries. Ava desperately does not want to be attracted to him, but she can’t control the overwhelming affect he has on her. Every instinct is telling her to run, so she does, but Jesse Ward is not so willing to let her go. He wants her and is determined to have her. She knows she is heading for heartbreak, but how can she run when he won’t let her?


The Lord
If this image alone isnt enough to get you to read This Man, then I dont know what is....but I'll have a good go at convincing you anyway...

I read this book a few months ago and I constantly found myself dabbing sweat from my head whilst reading this aha...its hot stuff to say the least. 

'The Lord' Jesse Ward, our typical controlling, domineering raging ball of hot stuff, with a dark secret, who finds himself falling for the stubborn and naive Ava O'Shea. This book throws you in all directions. Whilst Jesse wears a big Warning sign on his head, we cant help falling for him. 

You may find yourselves feeling differently about him, he can be seen as scary and abit crazy, but isnt that always a fatal attraction in books like this? Jesse is definitely a hard one to handle and I say kudos to Ava for at least trying to show him who is really the boss...

I love the guessing game of his age that follows throughout book 1 and 2, it just goes to show that love really doesnt have an age on it. Its nice to go through the story with Ava, unaware of the secret he is harboring and the fact that, HELLO, we dont even know how old the guy is! Its good to be kept in the dark in this instance. We are able to see the relationship grow without any labels on it.

I did enjoy this and if your looking for a book to fill the void after having read other books such as...yes Fifty and Bared to You, then this is definitely the book for you!

If I haven't got you convinced then maybe Jesse himself will......

“Just tell me one thing before you leave, Ava.” His voice prickles at my senses… His face is serious, but still stunning. “How loud do you think you’ll scream when I fuck you?” 

“I want to look after you forever.” He whispers, pressing his lips against my temple.” 

“I am confident, because you said yes. Or was it....." He looks up to the ceiling in deep thought and then back at me. "Oh, I remember. It was...yes, yes, yes, fucking hell, yes!” 

“God!” I scream.
“No, baby, that’s me” 
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6576110.Jodi_Ellen_Malpas


Give it a go....you may need a cold shower afterwards though ;)


Now go buy it...then buy Beneath This Man and you can catch up before This Man Confessed hits us on 2 July...

This Man http://amzn.to/12Yzasd
Beneath This Man http://amzn.to/10XVcLK

Seriously what are you waiting for....GO...

Dont forget to check out and like the FB page guys...https://www.facebook.com/bookyramblingsblog




No comments:

Post a Comment