Thursday 31 October 2013

October Spectacular

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window
“She was the only thing I needed. If everything else went away tomorrow, the big house, all the cars, the money, I wouldn't care. As long as I still got to hold her every night, I would still be the luckiest guy in the world.” 
― Kirsty MoseleyThe Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window

The Do-Over
"When you smile, you're beautiful. It makes me wonder how to make you smile more. But as much as I like you smile, I'd love to hear you moan." - The Do-Over, MK Schiller
Carter Reed
“This, This is what I wanted that night. I couldn't contain myself and I had to taste you, but tonight is the night I really have you. You're mine, Emma. You always have been.” 
― TijanCarter Reed
You Had Me At Hello
“It's pathetic, I knew I did from that first moment we met. It was...not love at first sight exactly, but - familiarity. Like: oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you. Game over."
-Ben” 
― Mhairi McFarlaneYou Had Me At Hello


“Falling in love with the wrong person is easy. Falling in love with the right person is easier. But falling in love with your soul mate is easiest.” 
― Mia AsherArsen


“I apologize for overwhelming you. That wasn’t my intent. But I want you to know that whether or not you decide to help with my situation, I will continue to seduce you. I’m a man who gets what he wants. And I want you.” 
― Laurelin PaigeFixed on You







No comments:

Post a Comment