Tuesday 17 December 2013

Promo ~ Being Julia By Sandi Lynn


 My name is Julia, and I’m the daughter of Connor and Ellery Black. I may look like Daddy’s

little princess, but I’m far from it. My life consists of lying to my parents and sneaking out of the

penthouse. My CEO millionaire father seems to think that at the tender age of sixteen, I’m too

young to date boys. My mother, the artist, tries to stay neutral and doesn’t say too much.

My best friend London and I hang out almost every day. We love to shop, and we try to pick

up all the bad boys that our parents wouldn’t approve of. We occasionally get into trouble, but

I can usually talk my way out of it, except for the time my father caught me and Brody Sullivan

having sex in my bedroom.

This is the story of my journey through life, in which I try to figure out who I am, from the

time of my sixteenth birthday until the day I marry the man of my dreams, Jake Jensen. My

aspirations, dreams, hard work, defiance, and smart mouth are all woven into one thing – me,

being Julia!


No comments:

Post a Comment