Tuesday 21 May 2013

Top 10 Steamy Reads!



Because we love you all, we want to share the sexiest, minding blowing and hottest books with you all! 
"Book lovers never go to bed alone" 
Here our Top 10 steamy reads we went to bed with ;)
with a hint of a quote... 


We love you and we love these books!
Top 10 steamy reads...

Just one look at the covers should be enough to entice you



“To douchebags!" he said, gesturing to Brad. "And to girls that break your heart," he bowed his head to me. His eyes lost focus. "And to the absolute fucking horror of losing your best friend because you were stupid enough to fall in love with her.” 
― Jamie McGuireBeautiful Disaster


"I just need a minute, Ember." "Why?" "It isn't everyday a wish comes true and you, Ember, are the answer to my wish." -L.A. Fiore, Beautifully Damaged
“The look in her eyes told me that under any other circumstances, I would either already be naked with her on top of me, or lying in a pool of my own blood on the rug.” 
― Christina LaurenBeautiful Bastard
“I’ll never be good enough for you, I know that. But I’m no good without you, and if that makes me a selfish bastard for wanting you as badly as I do then so be it because I can’t live a life that doesn’t have you in it.” 
― Samantha TowleThe Mighty Storm

“Ava, the sexual tension batting between you and that man was so fucking super charged, even I was horny!” 
― Jodi Ellen MalpasThis Man
“Every part of you was made for me. Your lips were made to kiss mine, your eyes were made to wake up to me looking at you in my bed every morning, and your f***ing tongue was made to roll my name off of it. I am more certain of us than I'm certain that I require oxygen to breathe.” 
          
        “I’ve always seen you, angel. From the moment you found me, I’ve seen nothing but you.” 
― Sylvia DayBared to You
“You took out a book on blow-job technique from the British Library? They shouldn't have books like that in there!” 
― Sarra ManningYou Don't Have to Say You Love Me
“You. Are. So. Amazing.” His soft lips brush over mine, back and forth, over and over again as he begins to move inside me. “Rock with me, baby.” 
― Kristen ProbyRock With Me
“One of these days Princess, I promise you.” 

I turned to scowl at him once more, “I would never be desperate enough to want you.” Okay that was a lie; my breaths were already quickening just feeling his sculpted body pressed against mine. 

His smile was slow and sexy, “We'll see.” 
― Molly McAdamsTaking Chances







No comments:

Post a Comment